Graco RentalPro 230 Airless Sprayer
Click to enlarge:
Built and designed for Rental!
The RentalPro 230 is a solid workhorse sprayer with performance points to cover both interior and exterior painting needs. Lightweight and portable, the RentalPro 230 is the ideal sprayer for rental yards.
- Lightweight / Compact Design - one-hand Fold-N-Store cart design, single handle allows cart to fold into compact package for easier transport or storage
- Proven Endurance Pump with Long-life V-Max Packings, Chromex Rod and Hardened Stainless Steel Cylinder equates to less downtime
- Consistent Pressure Control with simple mechanical design for years of rental ready use and double-seal design keeps moving parts isolated from paint
- Reliable DC Motor runs quiet and allows you to run long extention cords
- Power Flush Cleaning - Simply connects to garden hose to clean the pump, hoses, and gun in minutes!
- QuikAccess intake valve to easily clean or clear debris – keeps the customer spraying
What sets the 230 apart from other products on the market?
- Hour Meter - allows rental store to determine if and how long the unit was spraying. This helps with gauging preventative maintenance requirements, and also allows the store to
determine if the customer actually used the machine.
- Illuminated Plug - allows for easy verification that the unit is receiving power.
- One year bumper-to-bumper warranty on the unit, as well as a lifetime warranty on the motor and gear drive.
Spraying interior walls and ceilings, fences, houses, barns, decks, rental properties, and commercial buildings
Light to Heavy Thickness Materials
Stains, varnishes, primers, enamels, polyurethane, acrylics, oil-based paints and latex paints
RentalPro 230: 261904 (120V)
- FTx Spray Gun with Full-Finger Trigger
- RAC X 515 Tip and Guard
- 1/4 in x 50 ft (6.4 mm x 15 m) BlueMax II Hose
- Max. Tip Size: .023 in
- Max. Delivery Rating: .54 gpm (2.0 lpm)
- Max. Operating Pressure: 3300 psi (227 bar)
- Weight: 65 lb (29.5 kg)
Pump Repair Kit: 244194